Why CCKK ?
What is so special about
CADET COLLEGE KALLAR KAHAR (CCKK)
(THRUTH, HONOUR, SERVICE)
1. Cadet College Kallar Kahar is a fulfillment of a ‘dream’ of its Chief Executive (CE); and was set up as a mission. So we work with missionary zeal.
2. The students of the College are a ‘Trust’, an ‘Amanat’. Led by the CE, the staff at the College considers it sacred duty to give highest priority to the needs of students. There is no harassment or bullying. The College is a home, away from home.
3. At the College, there is no punishment; the environment is most caring and loving. Each cadet has a direct access to the CE who permanently resides at the Campus.
4. The boys are very fortunate to be in the care of the ‘Founding Father’. He has unbounded love for the cadets and has dedicated his life for the College.
5. The cadet mess is organized on lines of the messes at Services Academies, say PMA Kakul. The cadet ‘mess committee’ runs the mess and prepares the menu. Food is pure and nutritious. You can call it organic food.
6. The College has best of facilities including laboratories, auditorium, language lab, riding school and a beautiful swimming pool located adjacent to lake at Kallar Kahar.
7. Plenty of playing fields and exercise area. Our boys who join the PMA Kakul are admired for the smartness and physical prowess.
8. College location is healthy, altitude is about 3000 feet and free of pollution. With its central location, is easily accessible. Kallar Kahar exit on motorway (M-2) is only at 15 minutes drive.
9. Lastly, but most importantly, our academic results have been outstanding all along and comparable to any leading college. The results can be seen on the web.
10. If you decide to admit your son at CCKK, you would have made the best choice for him.